The mission of the Order are as follows:
- Working towards the welfare and spiritual development of members.
- Working toward a high sense of order and discipline within the society.
- Co-operating with other Christian denominations and persons of good- will without compromising Catholic doctrines and principles.
- Being sensitive to the needs of the poor and giving succour to the destitute, the disadvantaged and the oppressed in the society.
- Trusting in God always rather than man or material possessions.
- Working for justice always and everywhere for the benefit of mankind.
- Living an exemplary Catholic life, defending the Catholic faith and loving one’s neighbour as oneself.